I had to leave my DIY spice rack behind in Nova Scotia when we moved. My current setup isn’t the greatest. I have them stashed in a couple kitchen drawers and the rest of the spices are strewn in the pantry. Needless to say, my spices need some TLC! I was looking for ideas and found these creative DIY kitchen spices organization ideas to help get them into order.
If your spices need a little help too, you’ll want to check out these DIY’s below! The question is which one do I use!
- Magnetic Spice Storage: Weekend Project from abeautifulmess.com
- Solution to My Messy Spice Cabinet!†from confessionsofaserialDIYer.com
- DIY Spice Jar Labels from iheartorganizing.com
- Kitchen Gadget Alert: Spice Storage from infarrantlycreative.net
- Mason Jar Spice Storage from masonjarcraftslove.com
- Reader Space: Spicy Spice Storage from iheartorganizing.com
- DIY All-Purpose Seasoning + Pantry Supplies Storage Hacks from strengthandsunshine.com
- How Ti Organize Your Spices In Mason Jars from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Well-organized: Upcycled Jars To Spice Jars from carolynshomework.com
- DIY Rustic K-cup Holder With Spice Shakers from housefulofhandmade.com
- DIY Spice Rack†from whitetulipdesigns.com
- How to Make A Magnetic Spice Rack from kitchentablescraps.com
- DIY Spice Rack With Test Tubes from refreshliving.us
- DIY Kitchen Organizer from creatingwithklc.weebly.com
- DIY Spice Jar Labels from littleredwindow.com
- Easy DIY Spice Rack from onelmon.com
- Printable Spice Jar Labels from sarahhearts.com
- Wire And Nail Hanging Spice Storage†from freckledlaundry.com
- How To Organize Your Spices from acozykitchen.com
- Best Spice And Herb Storage Tips†from timewiththea.com
How do you have your spices organized?