One of the best ways for me to relax and unwind is to read a book. I know when I’ve found a keeper because I can literally not put the book down. I’m up late reading just one last chapter and I’m looking forward to my next chance to pick up where I left off. Reading has always been one of my favourite past times for as long as I can remember.
Every year, my bloggy pal, Crissy, and I share our top picks for books to read in the new year. If you are filling up your TBR list, check out some of our picks from the 30 books you should read in 2018. Crissy’s picks are the even numbered and mine are the odd numbered. I look forward to sharing this post every year and when I’m reading a book, I ask myself if the book is good enough for this list!
30 Books You Should Read in 2018
This post contains affiliate links.
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- Origin by Dan Brown
- Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It! By Ree Drummond
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
- The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
- Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brant
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
- Faithful by Alice Hoffman
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- Wonder by RJ Palacio
- The Horse Dancer by Jojo Moyes
- Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk by Kathleen Rooney
- In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- Two Kinds of Truth Michael Connelly
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly
- The Lonely Hearts Hotel by Heather O’Neill
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Ranger Games by Ben Blum
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
- The Child Finder by Rene Denfeld
- Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- IT by Stephen King
Hopefully, this list gives you an idea on what book to read next!
Which books from this list do you want to read in 2018?