Gifts for People Who Love to Sleep
Sleep. Whether we get enough, aspire to get more, or get too much (a category of people I have never met), I think we can agree we all love to sleep. There’s nothing quite so great as crawling into a comfy bed after a long, hard day. Or a short, easy day. Or any day at all.
However, sometimes there are occasions when sleep eludes us—road trips, sleeping in a different bed, jet lag, illnesses, stress, or because it has simply been one of those days where you just can’t fall asleep for no discernable reason.
There are many products out there that can help you get to sleep faster and stay asleep longer, these are my favorite ones. Whether for yourself or for someone in your life who you think could use a better night’s sleep, these calming products should do the trick.
Gifts for People Who Love to Sleep
This post contains affiliate links.
1. TheraBox Self Care Subscription Box. Cratejoy can help you get your Zzzzzzs. This monthly subscription box service offers activities to make you happy plus five to seven self-care product that can help to reduce your stress and make you feel calmer.
2. DreamCloud Mattress. I think the name says it all. If you find yourself tossing and turning all night long, then maybe your mattress is to blame. The DreamCloud mattress is, well, like sleeping on a cloud, and I’m not even kidding. Give it a try, you won’t be sorry.
3. Sleep Tea. Have a friend who is a tea lover and maybe not a great sleeper? Give the gift of this beautiful sleep tea. Created by the geniuses at the Art of Tea, this calming nighttime blend is caffeine free and promises to send you off to sleep quickly.
4. Coconut Bamboo Gel Infused Memory Foam Pillow. If your mattress isn’t to blame, then maybe your pillow is. Drift off to la la land with the scent of soothing coconut and heat-absorbing gel beads that will keep you calm and cool all night long.
5. Moon Beam Sleep Aid. Get an all-natural night’s sleep with this genius sleep aid. With the touch of a button, the machine helps you relax by projecting gently pulsating lights on the ceiling that can quiet a racing mind and slow down your breathing so you can drift off to sleep gently and easily.
6. Tune Out Musical Sleep Mask. Although this device may look strange, it’s totally worth wearing it for the great sleep you’re about to get. Not only does it block light but it will also play your favorite music to help you catch some sleep while traveling.
7. Neck Sofa Pillow. Ever find yourself waking up after napping upright in a car, with a sore neck or back from sleeping in an awkward position? Made of ergonomically designed memory foam, simply place this pillow around your neck and drift off to a supported sleep nearly anywhere!
8. Sleep & Recover Collection. These five soothing body balms can help you relax and enjoy a good night’s sleep and then aid you in waking up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day.
9. Oxford Momma Book Box. Do you know a momma who loves to read and relax whenever she gets the chance? Then she’ll love this self-care box from Oxford Momma. Every month, she’ll receive a box filled with goodies that include books for moms, full-size self-care products, a booklet of self-care tips, and other items for relaxation and inspiration.
10. Weighted Blanket. Weighted blankets can help you rest easier and fall asleep faster. The deep pressure therapy delivered by the blanket can minimize anxiety and relax your body. Available in different sizes, from toddler to adult.
11. Aromatherapy Gift Set. This lavender and eucalyptus aromatherapy set can help you both fall asleep faster and wake up refreshed and ready to start the day.
12. White Noise Sound Machine. White noise can help you drift off to sleep and make your sleep more relaxed and calm. Choose your favorite sound from among six soothing sounds. It’s lightweight and portable so you can take it with you to get a good night’s sleep anywhere.
13. Deep Pillow Spray. Spray this aromatherapy mist onto your pillow and fall asleep to the calming scents of lavender, vetiver, and camomile. The award-winning spray will settle both your mind and body and give you a better night’s sleep.
14. Sleep Dress. When all else fails, wear your love of sleep right on your body with this adorable “I Love Sleep,” 100 percent cotton nightgown. Available in other colors and nighttime sayings as well.
What gift for sleeping is your favorite?