Join the #TDTaxTips Twitter Chat on March 29
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
I’ll be honest – I dread tax season. It’s here now and there is no avoiding it. I’m not the only person who feels this way. According to TD Canada, 28% of Canadians have negative feelings about tax season. If you are one of them, I can totally relate!
Despite my anxiety, I try to look at the positive side of things. Tax season is a great time to look over your finances and make future plans.
Join the #TDTaxTips Twitter Chat on Wednesday, March 29th at 8pm EST. Bring your tax planning and budgeting questions and ideas and TD Canada will be there to answer questions and share tax planning advice.
Here’s a quick look at what you can expect:
- No nonsense budgeting and savings tips
- Easy ways to increase your savings
- How to get your family on board with sticking to a monthly budget
- Expert advice on tax-free savings options available to you
- Practical tips on being prepared for whatever the future holds.
- Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Time: 8 pm EST
- Hashtag: #TDTaxTips
- Hosts: @TD_Canada, @CarlaYoung, @MOMeo
- Prizes: FOUR (4) $250 VISA Gift Cards and ONE (1) $500 VISA Gift Card
- Eligibility: Open to Canada, excluding Quebec. See full rules & regulations