9 Subscription Boxes for People With a Sweet Tooth
If you or someone you know has a major sweet tooth, these subscription boxes are perfect for you! Any of these boxes would make a great gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, or even Christmas!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Baker’s Krate is known as Canada’s Favourite Dessert Box! They ship anywhere in Canada and include 6 or more deliciously sweet treats in every box. All products are guaranteed to be fresh, and made from locally made, natural ingredients.
2. SoBakeable delivers the joy of baking to your doorstep each month. They make it easy! All you need is butter, milk, and eggs. I was reading through the reviews and one of the recipients of the SoBakeable subscription said she’s a terrible baker but the recipe was super easy to follow and the end result was tasty. That’s all the convincing I need to dive in! You get a discount if you purchase a 3 or 6-month subscription.
3. My Bakers Box is for anyone who loves to bake and is looking for inspiration. A premier baking subscription box, My Bakers Box takes pride in being the first subscription box just for bakers. Each month they ship out a themed box, filled with 6-8 products and an easy-to-follow recipe card. Free U.S. shipping.
4. Project Candy Box features international candies and chocolates. Project Candy Box is made by Canadians for Canadians!
5. Jackie’s Chocolate is a subscription box for handmade chocolates made in small batches. No preservatives, fresh ingredients, plus 25% off your first order!
6. My Honey Crate features small-batch honey from beekepers and apiaries around the world. You’ll also get other items such as handmade candies, soaps, and beauty products. Try a different variety of all-natural pure raw honey every month!
7. OrangeGlad looks delicious! Each month, they curate the best handcrafted goods from local artisan chefs, and send you five of them right to your doorstep. They also include information in the box so you can learn the story behind the creators of each items.
8. Treatsie delivers sweet treats based on your Taste Profile. You get to customize your box, and Treatsie features three different vendors each month so you always get to try new desserts!
9. Candy Club fills their boxes with amazing, delicious, premium candies. You take a “Candy Quiz” so they know what types of candies you like, then you rate each candy after you try it so they know what else to send you in the future.
These subscription boxes are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Now to decide which one to try first…
Check out my other posts about subscription boxes!
- Subscription boxes for new moms
- Fashion subscription boxes
- Time of the month subscription boxes
- Kids’ books subscription boxes
- Book subscription boxes
- Kids’ subscription boxes
- Artisan subscription boxes
- Beauty subscription boxes under $20 a month
- World & Culture subscription boxes
- Unique subscription boxes
- Subscription boxes under $10 a month
- Subscription boxes for Canadian foodies
- Tea subscription boxes for Canadians
- Subscription boxes for cats and dogs
- Subscription boxes for men
- Pet subscription boxes for Canadians
- Coffee subscription boxes for Canadians
- Beauty subscription boxes for Canadians