I recently had Sarah Delivered and you can too!
Ok maybe not Sarah herself, but the next best thing. Sarah Baeumler, HGTV co-host, design maven and pro hostess, has a new, limited edition subscription box with all her must-have holiday hosting essentials. The box contains Sarah’s hand-picked products to help you with holiday entertaining.
Take a peek at what’s inside and learn Sarah’s holiday tips!
1. Common Good Lavender Hand Soap. Sarah suggests having a high quality hand soap in the bathroom for your guests to use. Pro tip: Your guests experience begins as soon as they enter your home and doesn’t end until they leave. The bathroom is no exception!
2. SMAK DAB Gourmet Mustard in Canadian Maple. Perfect for those last minute appetizers when guests drop by unexpectedly. Pro tip: Integrate an ingredient from the recipe such as jam or spread into your guests parting gift so they can recreate the recipe at home.
3. OxiClean Max Force Foam Laundry Pre-treater. Tackle your toughest holiday stains like spilled gravy, wine or butter. Pro tip: Let OxiClean Max Force Foam Laundry Pre-treater stand for up to a week to tackle those tough, stuck-on spills and stains.
4. Notebook. Makes a lovely last minute holiday gift! Pro tip: Taking a non-holiday themed approach means that items can be purchased well in advance of the holiday shopping rush.
5. Napkins. The dinner table is the focal point of any holiday gathering so make sure you have the right table accessories. Pro tip: A seasonal napkin on white dishware is a simple yet elegant statement.
I think Sarah has some excellent holiday picks! Want your own Sarah Delivered subscription box or maybe to give one as a gift? Check out Sarah Delivered now to purchase yours today.
Disclosure: I received product to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.