Cranberry Mint Sugar Scrub
Christmas is almost here – eek! If you still haven’t finished your shopping, I’ve got a fabulous DIY gift idea for you. This Cranberry Mint Sugar Scrub makes a beautiful gift. It even looks festive with its rich red and hint of green from the mint leaves. Plus, it feels amazing on your skin. Use it to exfoliate and keep your skin looking glowing and smooth…naturally!
This post contains affiliate links.
Check out my beauty section for more DIY scrubs, soaps, bath melts and more.
Do you have anyone on your list who would love this homemade sugar scrub?
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries, thawed
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cup natural sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Food processor or hand blender
- Mason jar
- Puree cranberries and mint in a food processor or with a hand blender.
- Stir in sugar and coconut oil. Spoon mixture into a mason jar. Store in the fridge. Use within one month.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.