20 Best Subscription Boxes for Kids
It’s getting late in the holiday season if you’re online shopping. Instead of waiting for a physical gift to arrive, pick up your child one of these subscription boxes for kids. They make an excellent last minute gift and will be something your child can enjoy for months down the road.
Check out my recommendations below! This post contains affiliate links.
1. Nerd Block Jr. – Girls. Geared towards girls aged 6 to 11 years old. It features items from some of the most popular kids’ movies, TV shows, video games, books and more.
2. Nerd Block Jr. – Boys. Geared towards boys aged 6 to 11 years old. It features items from some of the most popular kids’ movies, TV shows, video games, books and more.
3. Green Kids Crafts. Themed boxes focusing on science and craft designed to make learning fun. Geared towards kids age 3 to 10.
4. Bramble Box. A monthly play and craft kit for kids age 3 to 7 years old.
5. Little Passports. A variety of subscription boxes to teach kids about geography and science. Geared from ages 3 to 12.
6. Creation Crate. Each box contains a different educational tech project for kids to make. Geared towards kids age 12 and up.
7. Brick Loot. Custom LEGO kits geared for kids age 6 and up.
8. Awesome Pack. Board games and activities for kids.
9. Kiwi Crate. A variety of boxes for kids age 3 and up featuring fun STEAM activities.
10. Lillypost. Children’s books for kids age 0 and up.
11. Wonder and Company. Book related items for kids age 9 to 14.
12. Boxy – Disney Adventure Boxes. Disney themed items for kids.
13. GIRLS CAN! CRATE. Each crate celebrates the life of an awesome lady from history and includes a 20-page activity book with her story, 2-3 hands-on STEAM activities, a focused character trait to develop, and fun play props! Geared towards age 4 to 8.
14. MyEduCrate. Educational themed items for ages 7 to 12.
15. StemBox. Science kits for girls.
16. Surprise Ride. Pre-planned kids’ activities for ages 6 to 11.
17. The Preschool Box. Educational activities for kids age 3 to 6.
18. BabyBin. Products for new parents.
19. CubbyCase. Educational products picked by Harvard learning experts. Geared for kids ages 5 to 9.
20. Compass Crate. Themed adventure kit for ages 4 to 10.
Which kids’ subscription box is your favourite?