Join the #IEatLocal Twitter Party on September 7th!
Do you enjoy food freshly picked from the garden? I sure do! I love visiting the farmer’s market on the weekends and filling up my basket with delicious local fruits and veggies. Another thing I love to do is chat about food and that’s just what we’ll be doing at the #IEatLocal Twitter Party on September 7th at 7pm ET. You’re invited!
I’ve partnered with my friends at TRCA to host the #IEatLocal Twitter Party. We’ll be chatting about local food and farming in the GTA including growing your own garden, your fave farmer’s markets in the GTA and more. Connect with friends, learn some tips and have fun. We’ll have prizes to give away to a few lucky participants.
- Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2016
- Time: 7 to 8 pm ET
- Hashtag: #IEatLocal
- Host: @simplystacienet
- Sponsor: @TRCAFarms
- Co-host: @SustainOntario
- Eligibility: Open to Canada; see official rules
Check out the fabulous prizes we’ll be giving away to lucky participants!
- Parks Membership (Family & Friends) Value of $135
- Humber River: The Carrying Place book
- Gift Basket x 2 including 250ml Maple Syrup Leaf, Kortright honey, Maple Butter, Maple Popcorn, Maple Sugar Candy & Basket
- Community garden plot rental at Albion Hills Conservation Area
- Local TRCA Farms one month Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) of winner’s choice
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.