When it’s hot and humid outside, I’m all about trying to stay cool. Besides cranking up the air conditioning, I love to indulge in a cold, delicious treat. I can’t get enough of my latest find: So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert. A big bowl really hits the spot on those muggy summer days!
Our favourite flavour is Salted Caramel Cluster. We’ve purchased several cartons already and they never last long. It’s a dessert our whole family enjoys together after dinner.
Did you know that So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Desserts are dairy free? I was shocked when I first tried it because it was so rich and creamy and not what I was expecting from a dairy free dessert! You can’t tell at all. Even John who is a bit of a dessert snob had no clue. He ended up eating the most out of all of us!
They are also Non-GMO Project Verified, certified vegan, soy free and gluten free. You also won’t find any artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
Caramel Banana Nut Sundae
I created this indulgent dessert, Caramel Banana Nut Sundae and it was so crazy good. You have to try it!
Add a few scoops of So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert in Salted Caramel Cluster to your sundae bowls.
Top with a warm banana caramel sauce that you make from scratch (it’s super easy!). You can whip up a quick batch on the stovetop in a matter of minutes with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
I also garnished with some candied cashews I made with honey and brown sugar and then roasted in the oven. I figured that would complement the dessert since the star ingredient is the So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert!
You’ll fall in love with your first bite. It’s indulgent, scrumptious and a wonderful way to end a delicious meal.
Find a store near you that carries So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Desserts and give my recipe a try! I purchased mine at our local Metro.
Have you tried So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Desserts?
- 1 carton of So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert
Banana Sundae Sauce
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup whole cashews
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spread cashews on a baking sheet. Roast for 3 minutes and remove from oven.
- Stir honey and brown sugar in a small bowl. Carefully add cashews to the bowl and stir to coat. Spread back on the baking sheet and roast an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a piece of parchment paper to cool completely.
Banana Sundae Sauce
- Melt vegan butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add in bananas and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Mix in brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt. Lower the heat to medium low and continue to stir for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert evenly between 4 dessert dishes. Top with Banana Sundae Sauce and sprinkle Candied Cashews on top. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 601Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 310mgCarbohydrates: 110gFiber: 5gSugar: 91gProtein: 6g