If you love cinnamon rolls, you will swoon over this Cinnamon Roll Coffee Milkshake. It’s cold perfection in a glass.
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Milkshake
I enjoy eating fresh cinnamon rolls with a hot cup of coffee. The Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls are super fast and easy to make. They are great to whip up when company pops over unexpectedly and you want something tasty to serve. I wondered what those same flavours would taste like in a coffee? Turns out, they taste pretty darn delicious!
I used vanilla ice cream and a teaspoon of cinnamon and then poured in my coffee into a blender. I made Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls too so I used a little bit of the frosting that comes with it to rim the glass. That’s not required though and it will still taste yummy if you leave that step out.
Give this easy coffee milkshake recipe a try or if you prefer, make one of my other recent recipes. I’ve been sharing a bunch! You can find them in my Beverages recipes.
For more cold drinks, try my Orange Julius.
Do you love the flavour of cinnamon rolls?
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups freshly brewed coffee
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla frosting or glaze for rim, if desired
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Sprinkle of cinnamon, for topping
- Rim two glasses with vanilla frosting or glaze if you wish. Set aside.
- Add ice cream, cinnamon and coffee to a blend. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 700Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 253mgCarbohydrates: 92gFiber: 3gSugar: 82gProtein: 10g