Last week, I shared a blog post with 7 ways to simplify your life and be happy. These tips were all things I personally use and have found helpful in reducing stress and making my life less complicated. I also mentioned something called voluntary simplicity, a philosophy of living simply and reducing stress, and how taking active steps towards simplifying your life makes the majority of people happier.
Watch this video explaining the Schick Intuition Simplicity Curve and see the stats to back up this life philosophy.
I enjoy sharing tips, ideas and strategies to help people improve their homes and more importantly, their life. One spot I frequent for inspiration is Pinterest. I love the visual aspect of Pinterest and how I can quickly search for any topic of interest in a matter of seconds.
I created these picture quotes about simplicity in hopes to inspire you to consider adopting voluntary simplicity too. These quotes were the ones that really resonated with me and I hope they do the same with you.
I believe voluntary simplicity is a choice. You have to make the decision to simplify your life and then actively work towards that goal. Start small if you need to by tackling one area of your life at a time. Take a look at my post and try a few of my suggestions.
Schick Intuition Simplicity Curve Contest
What does simplicity mean to you? Schick Intuition Canada wants to know! They are hosting their Simplicity Curve Contest and giving away some fabulous prizes. Each week, one entrant will win an #IntuitionSimplicityCurveContest prize pack (ARV $100) that includes a $75 gift card and Schick Intuition shave products to simplify your beauty routine.
How to Enter
1. Follow @IntuitionCA on Pinterest and create a board called “Simplicity Curve”.
2. Pin your ideas on what simplicity means to you using the hashtag #IntuitionSimplicityCurveContest. If you need inspiration, feel free to look at Schick Intuition Canada’s Pinterest boards or my personal Simplicity Curve Pinterest board and repin the pins you feel fit your personal board.
3. Visit www.SimplicityCurve.ca every week until May 22, 2016 and submit up to three URL links of your Simplicity Curve pinned photos and be entered for a chance to win!
The Schick Intuition Simplicity Curve Contest not only gives you the chance to win some fantastic prizes, but it also can serve as a source of ideas and inspiration on the different ways you can live simpler and in the end, be a happier person. Happy pinning everyone!
Updated: August 3, 2016
The Schick Intuition Simplicity Curve Contest is back!
Enter to win a fabulous #IntuitionSimplicityCurveContest prize pack valued at $110 each week! It includes a $75 gift card and Schick Intuition shave products.
How to Enter
- Follow @IntuitionCA on Pinterest and create a board called “Simplicity Curve”.
- Pin ideas showing what simplicity means to you with the hashtag #IntuitionSimplicityCurveContest
- Fill out the contest form by copying and pasting the links to up to three of your pins and inputting your information.
You can enter once per week until August 30th. Good luck everyone!
Connect with Schick Intuition Canada on Pinterest.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.