Beginner’s Guide to Couponing
I didn’t start using coupons regularly until August 2014. I started reading everything I could find to learn more about it and put into practice. I’m not an extreme couponer, but I will use a coupon if it’s for something I need. My favourite is when I can find something on sale that I need to buy AND I have a coupon. It’s a double whammy!
I’ve written quite a few posts on the subject over the last year and I’m sharing them all here in this resource, a Beginner’s Guide to Couponing, in case you missed them. I’ve also included a few other posts that I thought would be worth checking out too.
- Coupon 101 – purchase vs. transaction
- 4 basic tips for using coupons
- How to read a coupon
- What NOT to do with your coupons
- How to waste money using coupons
- How to avoid coupon fraud
- Coupon fraud 101
- Coupon policies for the new couponer
- The sale price trick every retailer uses
- When couponing becomes compulsive
- What is cashier profiling and should you do it?
- Canadian store coupon policies
- 10 sites to find coupons online in Canada
- How to get free coupons in the mail
- How to stack coupons
- Couponing terms and abbreviations
- 5 steps to create your own coupon binder
- DIY coupon organizer
- Join coupon trains to save money
- 9 things couponers can do to make cashiers happy
Do you use coupons when you shop?