How is everyone doing on their new year’s resolutions? Are you still going strong or starting to falter? I’ve had a few weak moments where I succumbed to my cravings, but for the most part I’ve been doing ok. I’m ready to rid myself of these pesky 15 lbs. The last bit seems SO hard to lose. Ugh.
Eating healthy isn’t hard when you add a little Nature’s Path to your routine. I adore their cereals for breakfast. They fill me up and give me energy for the day. Plus, they taste so good. My fave is the Chia Plus™ Coconut Chia Granola. I’ve been buying a box every week.
If you’re looking for some recipe inspiration, you need to check out Nature’s Path new Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook. I can’t wait to try the Que Pasa Tortilla Soup.
This smoothie bowl recipe looks decadent! Now this is my kinda breakfast.
Win Granola for a Year
Nature’s Path is hosting an awesome giveaway! This prize pack (ARV $300) has everything you need to get back on a healthy pack. It includes:
- Nature’s Path granola and organic breakfast foods for a year
- DIY Vegan by Nicole Axworthy & Lisa Pitman – recipe book including more than 100 ways to create an awesome plant-based pantry
- Un-Junk Your Diet by Desiree Nielsen, R.D. – how to shop, cook and eat to feel better forever
How to enter: Getting back on a healthy path? Running your first marathon? Trying a plant-based diet? Nature’s Path wants to know! Tell them what’s on your path for 2016 by posting on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using both hashtags: #OnMyPath and #GranolaForAYear.
The contest ends on February 28, 2016 and is open to USA & Canada. Good luck everyone!
Coconut Chia Tropical Smoothie Bowl
Tropical flavours mixed with crunchy coconut and chia granola bring instant sunshine to your morning routine. Find this recipe and more in Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook!
- 2 cups dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen peach chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Flax Chia Plus® Coconut Chia Granola
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup peach slices
- 1/2 cup mango slices
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- In blender, combine yogurt, bananas, peach and mango chunks; blend on high until smooth.
- Divide yogurt mixture among 4 bowls and top with granola, kiwi, peaches, mango and almonds as desired.
Tip: Keep peeled and cut-up bananas in the freezer for easy prep of morning smoothies.
Disclosure: I received samples from Nature’s Path. All opinions are my own.