How is everyone doing on their new year’s resolutions? Are you still going strong or starting to falter? I’ve had a few weak moments where I succumbed to my cravings, but for the most part I’ve been doing ok. I’m ready to rid myself of these pesky 15 lbs. The last bit seems SO hard to lose. Ugh.
Eating healthy isn’t hard when you add a little Nature’s Path to your routine. I adore their cereals for breakfast. They fill me up and give me energy for the day. Plus, they taste so good. My fave is the Chia Plus™ Coconut Chia Granola. I’ve been buying a box every week.
If you’re looking for some recipe inspiration, you need to check out Nature’s Path new Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook. I can’t wait to try the Que Pasa Tortilla Soup.
This smoothie bowl recipe looks decadent! Now this is my kinda breakfast.
Disclosure: I received samples from Nature’s Path. All opinions are my own.
- 2 cups dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen peach chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Flax Chia Plus® Coconut Chia Granola
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup peach slices
- 1/2 cup mango slices
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- In blender, combine yogurt, bananas, peach and mango chunks; blend on high until smooth.
- Divide yogurt mixture among 4 bowls and top with granola, kiwi, peaches, mango and almonds as desired.
Tip: Keep peeled and cut-up bananas in the freezer for easy prep of morning smoothies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 703Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 155mgCarbohydrates: 78gFiber: 22gSugar: 45gProtein: 21g