Join the #TDInfiniteTravel Twitter Chat on December 9th
Planning any holiday travel? If you are or just thinking about it, you need to join us on December 9th at 9pm EST for the #TDInfiniteTravel Chat with TD Canada. You’ll learn helpful family travel tips to make the most of this hectic season.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics we’ll be chatting about:
- How to avoid the common holiday travel headaches
- Which travel gadgets are worth the extra weight in your luggage
- How to keep kids occupied on long flights without resorting to electronic devices
- What to pack and what to leave behind from travellers who know
- How to stay on top of travel alerts and potential weather events that could cause delays
- What other seasoned travellers consider absolute travel essentials and why
- Plus how you can earn triple TD Points when you book travel through ExpediaForTD.com using your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card
Make your upcoming holiday vacation as stress-free as possible. Holiday travel is busy enough. I think you’ll find this discussion interesting and you’ll be all set to make this year’s vacation the best yet!
Twitter Chat Details
- Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2015
- Time: 9 to 10 pm EST
- Hashtag: #TDInfiniteTravel
- Hosts: @CarlaYoung, @MOMeo, @TD_Canada
- Prizes: 5 (FIVE) $50 Amazon.ca Gift Cards*
- Eligibility: Open to Canada (excludes Quebec); See chat rules.
RSVP on the linky below to let us know you are coming and be eligible to win a prize. Add your Twitter name “@YourTwitterName” in the Link/Blog Title field and your Twitter URL “www.twitter.com/YourTwitterName” in the Link Field.
** No purchase necessary. Winners must be a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory. Winners will be selected using Random.org from the people who RSVP below and participate in the Twitter chat held December 9th, 2015 between 9:00pm and 10:00pm EST using the #TDInfiniteTravel hashtag. Should that winner not be eligible to claim the prize, the next eligible submission will be selected. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Limit one prize per Twitter chat participant.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.