Thanksgiving Must-Haves from Best Buy Canada
My Thanksgiving preparations have begun! How about you? The holiday is sneaking up on us fast in Canada and I’m busy deciding on a meal plan, preparing a shopping list and polishing up the fancy silverware and dishes. It’s perfect timing for the big kitchen and dining sale that Best Buy Canada is currently hosting. You have a chance to stock up on the latest holiday entertaining essentials!
The sale runs until Thursday, October 8th so if you find something you need or simply MUST have, don’t wait too long or you’ll miss your chance! Home and decor expert, Janette Ewen, has selected her top five picks for a stress-free holiday. Today, I’m also sharing my personal favourite product from the sale items that will save you time as you prep Thanksgiving dinner, but also help you create a meal to remember.
The Cuisinart Elite 7-Cup Food Processor is one of the featured sale items at Best Buy Canada right now. It’s also a small appliance that can play many roles in preparing your Thanksgiving meal.
This Cuisinart food processor is the most user-friendly food prep tool on the market. Just the right size, this 7-cup model features On/Off/Pulse touchpad controls and all of Cuisinart’s best basic food processing attachments. It is so quick that home chefs can do multiple batches in minutes. The cooking options are endless. This product is available in stainless steel.
Sounds pretty great, right? Here are five ways it can help you prepare your Thanksgiving dinner.
1. Make the perfect pie crust. Forget the frozen pie crusts for your pumpkin and apple pies. Homemade is the way to go! Use your new food processor to make the best pie crust ever. Buttery, flaky and most of all, easy.
2. Don’t forget the pie filling. Now that you’ve got the perfect crust, you need to complement it with the filling. This recipe for Sweet Potato Pie is apparently the fluffiest pie ever. The author says that it’s because she used her food processor!
3. Add a healthy side. With all the rich comfort foods, you’ll want to balance the meal with a light, healthy side. This Shredded Kale Salad looks delicious and it’s also made with your food processor.
4. Save time making stuffing. Why spend forever ripping up loaves of bread into teeny tiny pieces to make your stuffing? A simple solution is to use your food processor like in this recipe for Sausage Stuffing.
5. Lump-free sides. For a super-smooth (and completely lump-free) consistency for your side dishes, run them through the food processor. This Butternut Squash Puree looks AMAZING!
During this special promotion, you can save a whopping 40%! Buy the Cuisinart Elite 7-Cup Food Processor for only $59.99 (regular price 99.99)! Pick one up online or at your local Best Buy store.
In addition to this fabulous deal, Best Buy Canada has other kitchen and dining products that will come in handy for your holiday entertaining needs! Check out the sale items available online at BestBuy.ca below.
- Govino 16oz. Shatterproof Wine Glass – Set of 4 ($19.99)
- Campana Fashion 12.6″ Non-Stick Fry Pan ($59.99)
- Paderno 3-Blade Spiralizer ($31.99)
- De Buyer 14″ Non-Stick Round Frying Pan ($74.99)
- Global Knife Cook’s Knife and Sharpener Set ($135.99)
- Corningware French White 8-Piece Oval Set ($54.99)
- Eisch 10 CARAT White Wine Glass – Set of 2 ($207.99)
- Waring Pro Wine Aerator ($23.99)
- Easy Sushi Roller ($23.99)
- Samsung 29.9″ 5.9 Cu. with Self-Clean Smooth Top Convection Range ($1,524.99)
- Samsung 29.9″ 5.8 Cu. Ft Slide-In Self Clean Smooth Top Convection Range ($2,199.99)
These sale items are available both online and at your local Best Buy store.
- T-Fal Actifry Multi-Cooker ($179.99)
- ALL Cuisinart Stand Mixers + Bonus Blender attachment & 4-piece baking set ($299.99)
- Breville Grind Control 12-Cup Coffee Maker ($299.99)
- Sunbeam 4.03 Cu. Ft. Wine Cooler ($399.99)
Which products would help you the most this Thanksgiving?
Disclosure: I received product and a gift card for this post. Opinions expressed are my own.