Join the #NoDrama Twitter Chat on October 27!
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.
It hit me the other day that this winter will be my 17 year old daughter’s first winter as a licensed driver. I’d be lying if I said that didn’t make me nervous! I’m not excited about winter on it’s way, but it’s going to happen so I better get ready. I also want to make sure my daughter is ready too.
The upcoming #NoDrama Twitter Chat with TD Insurance on winter readiness is coming at the perfect time. It will be a fun hour packed full of helpful tips and a few prizes, too!
Here’s a peek at some of the tips you’ll learn:
- Simple ways you can protect your home from winter weather
- How to keep everyone safe during a severe weather event
- What you should include in your home emergency preparedness kit
- How to prepare your car for SAFE winter driving
- What you need to include in your roadside emergency kit
- Which lifesaving gadgets you should consider adding to your safety list and why!
- Date: Tuesday, October 27th
- Time: 1 pm EST
- Hashtag: #NoDrama
- Hosts: @TDInsurance, @CarlaYoung, @Momeo
- Prizes: 3 x $50 Home Depot gift cards (from TD Insurance), 1 Emergency Preparedness Car Kit and 1 Emergency Preparedness Deluxe 1 Person Kit (from St. John’s Ambulance)*
- Eligibility: Open to Canada (excludes Quebec)
* No purchase necessary. Winners must be a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory. Winners will be selected using Random.org from the people who RSVP below and participate in the Twitter chat held October 27th, 2015 between 1:00pm and 2:00pm EST using the #NoDrama hashtag. Should that winner not be eligible to claim the prize, the next eligible submission will be selected. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Limit one prize per Twitter chat participant. See full rules and regulations.
Follow the hosts and add your information to the linky below. Enter your Twitter name “@YourTwitterName” in the Link/Blog Title field and your Twitter URL “www.twitter.com/YourTwitterName” in the Link Field.
Then on October 27th at 1 pm EST, join the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #NoDrama. I hope to see you there!