Ready for some witchy fun? With Halloween coming up, I thought it would be fun (and timely) to share some easy and engaging Halloween crafts and activities – in a witch theme! These ideas are an awesome way to get kids in the spirit of Halloween and will also keep them busy (and out of trouble!). Plus, homemade decorations are the best. Get your home Halloween ready and have a good time with the kiddos in the process.
Check out these 10 witch crafts and activities from my fellow bloggers.
1. Popsicle Stick Witch Magnet | This Girl’s Life
2. Bubbling Brew for Pretend Play | The Craft Train
3. Paper Plate Witch’s Hat | Glued to My Crafts
4. Scary Witch Song and Rhythm Game | Let’s Play Music
5. Witch and Bat Halloween Suncatchers | Crafty Morning
6. Witch’s Stew Sensory Bin | Coffee Cups and Crayons
7. Witch Lollipop Craft | See Vanessa Craft
8. Witch Finger Crayons | Creative Connections for Kids
9. Paper Plate Witch Craft | Crafty Morning
10. Flower Pot Witch | The Chirping Moms
Set aside time for an afternoon of Halloween crafts and try a few of these crafts and activities on this list. Which one interests you the most? My fave is the Witch Lollipop Craft!