25 Books You Should Read This Summer
Put me just about anywhere with a good book and I’ll forget where I am…if the book is a good one, of course! Summer is coming up and I’m getting my list together for books I want to lose myself in. It’s such a great feeling to be able to kick up your feet and relax. At the cottage swinging in a hammock, on the beach under an umbrella or even on the boat while the guys fish, these are all spots I’ve spent hours reading. Pure bliss.
I’ve been asked for recommendations on good summer reads and have come up with this list of 25 books you should read this summer. Most of them are books I’ve read from summers past. A couple of them are on my personal summer reading list this year and have heard good things about them.
Here are my summer picks!
- Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
- Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Island by Elin Hilderbrand
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- Calling Maggie May by Anonymous
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Midwife’s Confession by Diane Chamberlain
- Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
- Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
- Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
- Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
- The Devil Wears Prada by by Lauren Weisberger
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin
- The One and Only by Emily Giffin
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
- Flowers in the Attic by VC Andrews
- We Were Liars by E Lockhart
- Third Degree by Greg Iles
- The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
- The Pocket Wife by Susan Crawford
Have you read any of these books? What books are on your summer reading list this year?