7 Reasons Why You Should Try Next Issue Canada
Staying current with my favourite magazines is something I let slide. I love to read new fresh content, but I can’t afford to go out and buy 10+ magazines every month. With some magazines costing double digits, it’s just not in my budget. I’d pick one or two from the grocery store checkout aisle and that would be it.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
Technology has changed many aspects of our lives including how we read magazines. Next Issue Canada gives you unlimited access to over 100 of the world’s best magazines, my favourites included! Today, I want to share with seven reasons why you should try Next Issue Canada. Having a love of magazine reading is a GOOD reason to try Next Issue Canada, but it is certainly not the only reason.
1. Instant and unlimited access to a huge and diverse selection of magazines at your fingertips. The question becomes which one do I read first? With over 100 magazines to choose from, Next Issue Canada will always have something new and fresh to keep you entertained. They’ve got magazines on home decor, travel, lifestyle, entertainment, parenting, food and lots more. And not only do you have access to the latest issues, but you can also read the past issues. Take a peek at the selection. I think you’ll be impressed!
2. Perfect for traveling. Next Issue Canada can be used on multiple devices including your iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android tablets and smartphones, Windows 8 PC and tablets. I was away this past weekend at a conference. My iPhone has the Next Issue Canada app on it and I was able to read my favourite magazines before bed. I downloaded them before I left so I could access them offline, just in case! You never know how the hotel Wifi will be. Just a quick travel tip!
3. Read exclusive bonus features not found in print. Many of the magazines have enhanced digital features that you won’t find anywhere else, but in Next Issue Canada. Some examples include videos, animations and interactive content.
4. Personalized to suit your tastes. I added the magazines I read regularly to my Favourites. As soon as I open the app they are there waiting for me and new issues will show up automatically. You can easily add and remove magazines from your Favourites at any time.
5. Less magazine clutter. I always hated throwing magazines away so I’d store them in my closet after I read them. Over the years, they take up a lot of space. I’m ready to do away with the magazine rack and just use my smartphone. My house will be cleaner which means less stress for me!
6. Amazing value. Why buy two or three magazines each month when you can have access to hundreds for the same price? It’s affordable and the subscription will pay for itself if you already buy magazines every month. Know that you are getting good value and your money’s worth with a Next Issue Canada subscription. They have two plans: Unlimited Basic – 158 magazines for $9.99 a month or Unlimited Premium – 170 magazines, $14.99 a month.
7. Try it FREE for 60 days with no obligation or commitment. I personally like to try before I buy so here’s your chance to check out a 60 day free trial of Next Issue Canada and see what you think! If you end up loving it, great! You can continue on with the subscription after the free trial ends. If you decide it’s not for, simply cancel and they’ll be no hard feelings.
Free trials are a great way to check out new products and services. Your credit card will not be charged during the 60 day free trial and will only be charged after the trial ends. Make a note on your calendar towards the end of the trial to make a decision on whether or not to continue on with the subscription.