25 Picnic-Perfect Pasta Salad Recipes
Pasta salad is the perfect picnic food. You can prep it the day before and pop in your picnic basket when you’re on your way. I think they taste even better the next day once the flavours have had a chance to marinate overnight.
I have a few pasta salad recipes on my site already and have planned a few more over the coming months. I even made a Pasta Salad board on Pinterest if you are looking for more ideas.
I’ve rounded up 25 picnic-perfect pasta salad recipes for you to enjoy. I’ve bookmarked several recipes on this list to try out. They all look delicious!
- Easy Bacon Pea Pasta Salad
- Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad
- Chili Pasta Salad
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Caprese Orzo Salad
- Spinach and Tortellini Salad
- Greek Tortellini Salad
- Bacon and Avocado Pasta Salad
- Lemon-Mustard Orzo Salad with Shrimp and Asparagus
- Whole Wheat Pasta Salad with Peas, Radishes, and Parmesan
- Balsamic Chicken Pasta Salad
- Chopped Italian Pasta Salad
- Light Broccoli Slaw Pasta Salad
- Super Simple Avocado Pasta Salad
- Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Pesto Pasta Salad with Sundried Tomatoes
- Very Veggie Pasta Salad
- Cobb Macaroni Salad
- Zesty Twisted Turkey Pasta Salad
- Spring Pasta Salad
- Italian Chicken Pasta Salad
- Mandarin Pasta Spinach Salad
- Honey Lemon Pasta Salad
- Italian Pasta Salad
Some have creamy dressings while others are oil and vinegar based. I’ve made pasta salad both ways and it’s a toss up to which way is better. I think it depends on the recipe!
Pasta often goes on sale so when it does stock up. I always buy a bunch when I see the price at $1 a box. My pantry is full of different kinds of pasta that I need to use up.
What is your favourite pasta salad recipe?