WaySpa Gift Card Giveaway from Strauss Water
My youngest daughter takes after me with her love of water. There’s only two things I drink every day, all day, and that is water and coffee. I’m sure when she’s grown up that she will probably drink coffee too, but I’m glad that she is a fan of water. Water is good for your health and essential for life!
My niece, on the other hand, isn’t a fan of water. My sister is always trying to coax her to drink a glass of water instead of juice. She tells me that I’m lucky that Bridget enjoys water because she wishes her daughter would drink more of it.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
I recently learned about the Strauss WaterBar and shared the info with my sister. I thought it would help her with her struggle to get her daughter to drink more water. In fact, I think I want one too!
So what exactly is it? The Strauss WaterBar is a revolutionary drinking water solution that gives you a convenient, stylish and environmentally friendly alternative to bottled, filtered and tap water. The cost is about $1 a day – less than a cup of coffee at your local coffee shop! It’s healthier too.
It hooks up to your main water line so you never have to worry about changing filters or dealing with heavy jugs of water.It delivers an unlimited supply of purified water however you like to drink it. Craving a cold glass of water after a workout? Drink it chilled. Want to relax with tea? Add boiling water to your mug. Prefer your water room temperature? Not a problem!
Strauss Water has been around for over 40 years and is world leader in water purification technologies. I think it’s great that they are now in Canada so we can experience the difference.
It uses a triple water filtration and purification process that kills 99.9% of micro-organisms and bacteria and absorbs chlorine while still retaining water’s essential minerals. Our tap water here is gross and has a chemical taste. I rarely ever drink it!
It comes in two models (T6 and T7) and a variety of colours to match your decor. I’m loving the red one. I think it would look fabulous on my kitchen countertop.
Here are a few more perks of owning a Strauss WaterBar:
- No more buying, carrying or storing bottled water
- All you can drink – directly connected to water source providing an unlimited supply
- Water the way you like it = hot & cold – set cup size and temperatures
- Saves time – boiling hot water instantly accessible at the touch of a button
- Fits anywhere – home or office
- All inclusive, worry-free convenience program – we deliver, install, program; all filters/ UV lamps automatically shipped before customers even know they need them
- Environmentally friendly alternative to bottled water
- Continuous savings – no more bottled water
- More energy efficient than a kettle
- Energy-saving sleep mode
- Simple one touch system
- Functional features – child lock, sleep/wake modes
- Triple filtration and UV purification – 99% of bacteria is removed leaving fresh, pure, chlorine-free water
- Contemporary, stylish, compact
Health & Wellness
- Pure, great tasting water = better tea, coffee, hot drinks and water
- Healthy hydration – all essential minerals are left in your water
- Family will drink more water – tastier water for a healthier family
Want to learn more about the Strauss WaterBar? You can visit their website for more info, or if you are in the Toronto area, stop by the 2015 BabyTime Show where Strauss Water is an official sponsor. The BabyTime Show runs April 24 to 26 at the International Centre in Toronto. Check out the Strauss Water booth to chat about the Strauss WaterBar and try out a glass of water.
Would you (and your family) drink more water if you had a Strauss WaterBar?