P&G Best New Products
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.
I’m sure if I looked around my home now, I’d find a P&G product in just about every room. And it’s not just because I’m a #PGmom. I’ve been using many of their products for years! My friends in high school will remember the cloudy puff of COVERGIRL loose powder that seemed to shroud my locker in a dense fog.
I could go to my parent’s house right now and discover the same thing. P&G products are in our makeup bags (though I’ve switched to pressed powder these days), bathroom cabinets, laundry rooms, kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms.
It was no surprise to me to see so many P&G products winning Best New Product Awards from the 2015 BrandSpark consumer survey conducted between November and December 2014.
Here’s the full list of P&G Winners and their respective categories:
- Oral-B Precision Black 7000 (Adult Powered Teeth Cleaning over $40)
- Febreze First Defense (Air Freshener)
- Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream (Anti-Aging Facial Care)
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes (Baby Wipe)
- Charmin Bathroom Tissue Ultra Soft 4 Double Rolls (Bathroom Tissue)
- Olay Sensitive Body Wash (Body Wash)
- CoverGirl + Olay The Depuffer Concealer (Concealer)
- Pampers Swaddlers (Diapers)
- Cascade Platinum Clean Packs (Dishwasher Cleaning)
- CoverGirl + Olay Face Lift Effect Foundation (Foundation)
- Clairol Nice ‘n Easy AgeDefy Hair Colour (Hair Colour)
- Pantene Overnight Miracle Repair Serum (Hair Oils and Serums)
- Gain Flings (Laundry Detergent Pods)
- Tide Simply Clean and Fresh (Laundry Detergent)
- CoverGirl by Lashblast Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara (Mascara)
- Old Spice Swagger Deodorant (Men’s Antiperspirant/Deodorant)
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology (Men’s Razor)
- Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Shampoo & Conditioner (Shampoo & Conditioner)
- Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening Plus Scope Minty Fresh (Toothpaste)
- Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive (Women’s Razor)
Recognize any? I’m sure you do. I’ve got most of them in my home right now, in fact!
Check out the full line up of winners on Canadian Living!