Nicole by OPI 2015 Collection
I’m starting 2015 off with a fun splash of colour! Nicole by OPI has announced 11 new nail lacquers for 2015 to pretty up your fingers and toes. The Nicole by OPI 2015 Collection has shades to take you through the entire year with darker hues for winter and fall and bright and upbeat colours for spring and summer.
This collection was designed to fit every mood whether its chic, sophisticated, playful or glamourous and to use colour to express yourself. I sometimes wear nail colours that match my outfit and to add a final touch to a look. Mostly I just wear what I like and go with whatever colour I’m feeling that day. With this collection, you have a wide range to choose from!
The Nicole by OPI 2015 Collection includes the following hues:
- A Heart of Gold: This gold super-shimmer makes my heart skip a beat.
- Bee in the Moment: I rock this sunshine yellow like nobody’s bzz-ness!
- Count to Tan: On a scale of one to ten, this sophisticated nude is an eleven!
- Get a Mauve On!: This cool mauve-y purple really gets me going!
- In Sync with Pink: I feel very connected with this bubblegum pink.
- Keep Your Gray Job: Update your colour resume with this power gray job.
- Profoundly Purple: This deep eggplant has soulful beauty.
- Simply Sub-lime: This tart lime green is happiness in a bottle.
- That’s Just Plain Nuts!: I’m absolutely crazy-in-love with this nutty brown!
- Who are You Calling a Shrimp?: Don’t come up short….reach for this melon-pink!
- My Claim to Flame: This head-turning hot red is the talk of the town.
The shade I wore to celebrate the new year was Simply Sub-lime. The reason is simple – it was the first one that caught my eye! I used to have a bedroom with this shade as an accent colour. It’s very pretty and very me. I know its more suited to a spring or summer look, but I thought it would add a nice pop of colour to my dark outfit.
My 16 year old daughter informed me that I need to share this collection with her. I told her that she is more than welcome to use them anytime she likes. Her favourite is the In Sync with Pink.
Another reason I like Nicole by OPI is that they are fast-drying and salon-quality. You’ll be able to find these 11 new lacquers beginning this month at select Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, London Drug, Jean Coutu, Walmart and Rexall for an SRP of $10.99.
Which shade in the collection do you like the best?