The holidays are coming and so are limited edition holiday sets like this one from OPI. Gwen Stefani, the amazing singer/songwriter and L.A.M.B. designer, has joined OPI to release 18 new limited edition holiday nail lacquers! The Gwen Stefani Holiday for OPI collection features a gorgeous array of shades in red, maroon, burgundy, forest green and some shimmery silver, gold and black.
The shades were all inspired by Gwen’s edgy, sophisticated style including Gwen’s signature colour- warm reds! Wear these colours over the holiday season to instantly add some festivity to your look.
The Gwen Stefani Holiday for OPI collection includes the following shades:
- Just BeClaus: This magnificent maroon came into my life just in the “nick” of time.
- Kiss Me – or Elf!: There’s no denying the allure of this amorous red violet.
- I Carol About You: I just fa-la-la-la-love this deep royal purple!
- Christmas Gone Plaid: I sure am plaid I found this tree-mendous forest green.
- In a Holidaze: I’m dizzy-in-love with this maroon beauty.
- Love is Hot and Coal: Turn the heat up with this deep grayish brown.
- Fashion a Bow: So busy – all tied-up today loving this bright reddish-orange!
- Cinnamon Sweet: Sugar and spice…this deep, warm red is everything nice.
- What’s Your Point-settia?: So what if I think this is the one truly perfect holiday red?
- Red Fingers & Mistletoes: This smooch-worthy red shimmer is holiday-perfect.
- First Class Desires: This mélange of gold and eggplant shimmer is #1 on my wish list.
- Sleigh Parking Only: Tell the valet to take good care of this exclusive dark burgundy.
- Rollin’ in Cashmere: Wooln’t you just love wearing this warm, luxurious gold?
- Unfrost My Heart: The shimmery cool glamour of this gleaming silver is beyond hot!
- I’ll Tinsel You In: Black and white confetti and fine glitter adorn this ornamental glitter.
- Snow Globetrotter: Shake up your world with this glitter swirling with white and rainbow flakes.
- Comet in the Sky: Iridescent beams and midnight black create cosmic art in this glitter.
- So Elegant: Black and chrome confetti add sophisticated drama to this glitter.
I’ve tried a few already and am looking forward to showing off my nails at our Christmas gatherings. I love the look of this rich red.
Gwen Stefani Holiday is now in professional spas and salons across the country. They have a SRP of $11.50 each.
Watch for my upcoming review where I share my favourite shade!
Which colour are you most looking forward to wearing this holiday season?