DreamWorks Press: Dragons App for Kids
Disclosure: I received promotional consideration for this post. All opinions are my own.
About DreamWorks Press: Dragons
DreamWorks Press: Dragons’ is a groundbreaking, premium interactive story app based on the world and beloved characters from DreamWorks’ Dragon franchise. Following the launch of their publishing division, DreamWorks Press: Dragons is the studio’s first self-published story app, allowing readers to train their own dragons, explore unseen lands, and become the lead character within brand-new Dragon tales. The app is the initial installment in a series for which subsequent chapters will become available, continuing the reader’s adventure with Hiccup and Toothless.
Unique features include:
- A visually rich 2D & 3D storytelling event
- Tappable 2D animations geared towards participation
- 3D interactivities to care for, play and fly with your dragon
- Three reading levels for varying age ranges
- Robust audio integration for an immersive experience
Watch the Trailer
Get the App
The app can be purchased at the Apple iOS store for $4.99 for iPhone and iPad. Subsequent chapters will be $0.99 and will be released this fall.