Disclosure: I’m participating in the CAA South Central Ontario Spot the Partner program with SJ Consulting. All opinions are 100% my own.
Niagara Falls will always hold a special place in my heart. My dad lived there as a teen playing for the local hockey team and we visited there when I was a child a few times. My friend, Angel, was married in Niagara Falls in 2006 and I stood as her matron of honour. It’s also the spot where John proposed to me overlooking the majestic falls. I love it there.
A trip to Niagara Falls doesn’t have to cost a fortune. As a CAA Member you can save money on your lodging, food and sightseeing. Every penny adds up and it pays to be a CAA Member, in my opinion!
I’ve compiled a list of where to find deals to maximize your savings as a CAA Member in Niagara Falls, ON. Bookmark this post if you are planning a trip there so you’ll know where to go.
Where to Stay
- Courtyard by Marriott at 5950 Victoria Ave: Save a minimum 5% on the best available rate.
- Best Western at 6289 Fallsview Blvd: Save up to 20% every day, plus 10% bonus points with Best Western Rewards.
- Best Western Plus att 6400 Lundy’s Lane: Save up to 20% every day, plus 10% bonus points with Best Western Rewards.
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts at 6361 Fallsview Blvd: Save 5% or more
- Four Points by Sheraton at 6455 Fallsview Blvd: Save up to 15% plus Starwood preferred guest bonuses.
- Sheraton Hotels & Resorts at 5875 Falls Ave: Save up to 15% plus Starwood preferred guest bonuses.
- Embassy Suites at 6700 Fallsview Blvd: Save 5% or more
- Marriott Hotels and Resorts at 6740 Fallsview Blvd and 6755 Fallsview Blvd: Save a minimum of 5% on the best available rate.
- Hampton Inn at 4357 River Rd: Save 5% or more everyday
- Great Wolf Lodge at 3950 Victoria Ave: Save 10%
- DoubleTree Hotels at 6039 Fallsview Blvd: Save 5% or more everyday
Where to Eat
- East Side Mario’s at 6455 Fallsview Blvd: 10% off all purchases at all participating East Side Mario’s locations.
- Hard Rock Cafe at 5705 Falls Ave: Save 10%
Where to Go
- Bronto’s Adventure Playland at 4943 Clifton Hill: Save $2 on adults, $1 on children, seniors and students.
- The Haunted House at 4943 Clifton Hill: Save $2 on adults, and $1 on children, seniors and students.
- Brick City at 4943 Clifton Hill: $2 off for adults, $1 off for children, students and seniors
- The Fun House at 4943 Clifton Hill: $2 off for adults, $1 off for children, students and seniors
- The Mystery Maze at 4943 Clifton Hill: $2 off for adults, $1 off for children, students and seniors.
- Niagara Falls & Great Gorge Adventure Pass at 5881 Dunn St: Save and earn CAA Dollars when you pre-purchase your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass.
- Fallsview Indoor Water Park at 5685 Falls Ave: Save on general Fallsview Indoor Waterpark admission.
- John Daly’s Thundering Waters at 6000 Marineland Parkway: 20% off advertised rates, or two can golf for $59.99 after 4 p.m. (Mon. to Thurs. only)
- Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre at 8585 Lundy’s Lane: $6 off per person. Use promo code CAA
- National Helicopter at 468 Niagara Stone Road, Niagara-On-The-Lake ON: 15% off all ticket prices
Where to Fuel Up
Petro-Canada Registered CAA Members earn 20% more Petro-Points. Convert Petro-Points for CAA Dollars.
- 6876 Thorold Stone Rd
- 7307 Oakwood Drive
- 8209 Lundy’s Lane
- 7950 McLeod Rd
As you can see having a CAA Membership is so much more than just roadside service. As a CAA Member, you’ll have access to amazing savings and exclusive offers and I think you’ll be surprised at just how many CAA partners there are out there. I know I didn’t realize how many there were. I love having the security of the 24/7 roadside service, but I’m also a thrifty gal at heart. As the only one working right now in our home, I’m pinching pennies and a CAA membership helps me do just that. Join CAA now to take full advantage of the many perks of being a Member.
You can also save money shopping the CAA eStore. One of the current specials right now is on SpaFinder eCertificates where you can save 8% on your purchase. Check out all the CAA partners and special offers.
Now that we are back in Ontario, we are in driving distance to Niagara Falls. I would love to go back with the kids now that they are a little older. You can bet I’ll be taking advantage of the perks of being a CAA Member while I’m there too!
Have you ever been to Niagara Falls?