Ford Mustang by OPI Giveaway (Can)
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
The Ford Mustang celebrates its 50th anniversary this year and OPI is honouring this momentous occasion with a brand new limited edition collection! Ford Mustang by OPI features six new nail lacquers in a sophisticated palette of red, gold, black, pink, white and aqua, all colours inspired by this classic car. I can see myself driving a pink Ford Mustang right now. What about you?
The colour of your car and your nail colour have something in common. They represent your style and personality. OPI’s Co-Founder & Executive VP, Suzi Weiss-Fischmann invites fans to accentuate their personal style and embrace their adventurous spirit through colour.
Ford Mustang by OPI includes the following hues:
- Race Red: I’ll be wearing this hot pepper red in the winner’s circle.
- 50 Years of Style: Celebrate all your milestones in this made-to-party golden pearl.
- Queen of the Road: Word on the street is this majestic black really rules.
- The Sky’s My Limit: Make your destination this shimmering endless blue.
- Girls Love Ponies: This grown-up hot pink has horsepower to spare.
- Angel with a Leadfoot: Drive on up and say “hello” to this celestial white.
The inspiration for these colours are all directly related to the Ford Mustang. Check out my review for the inspiration behind each colour as well as my personal favourite from the collection.
You’ll be able to pick up the Ford Mustang by OPI collection at professional salons and spas beginning in July 2014. They have a SRP of $11.50 each.
Which shade are you most looking forward to trying this summer?