Neons by OPI Giveaway
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
Get ready to start your summer with a pop of colour with OPI’s newly launched Neons by OPI! These six new neon nail lacquers are the brands first-full size neon shades and are now part of their permanent collection.
I remember neons being really popular when I was growing up in the 80s. I sported many neon outfits back then and I’m glad to see them coming back. I’m not sure if I’d wear an entirely neon outfit like I did back then, but I’d definitely wear these bold nail lacquers to add a pop of colour to my outfit.
The collection features electric hues like lemon-lime, tangerine, hot pink, coral, lime and purple.
Neons by OPI includes:
- Life Gave Me Lemons: This citrusy lemon-lime hits the spot every time!
- You are So Outta Lime!: Here comes trouble ands he’s wearing this outspoken lime green!
- Juice Bar Hopping: This tangerine cream makes me jump for joy!
- Hotter than You Pink: Just when you think pink can’t get any hotter, there’s this!
- Push & Pur-Pull: This forceful purple has got me coming and going!
- Down to the Core-al: The beauty of this brilliant coral goes beyond skin deep.
- Put a Coat On!: Amp up any bright shade with this color-boosting base coat.
Neons by OPI will also be available in GelColor at professional salons. GelColor is a professional salon service that offers a high-shine, 100% gel finish that lasts for weeks with a 30 second LED cure. You can only get a GelColor at a professional salon starting this month.
You can now buy Neons by OPI in professional salons and spas across Canada. They have an SRP of $10.95 each.
Watch for my review coming up next week to find out which colour is my personal favourite!