Neons by OPI Giveaway (Can)
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
Get ready to start your summer with a pop of colour with OPI’s newly launched Neons by OPI! These six new neon nail lacquers are the brands first-full size neon shades and are now part of their permanent collection.
I remember neons being really popular when I was growing up in the 80s. I sported many neon outfits back then and I’m glad to see them coming back. I’m not sure if I’d wear an entirely neon outfit like I did back then, but I’d definitely wear these bold nail lacquers to add a pop of colour to my outfit.
The collection features electric hues like lemon-lime, tangerine, hot pink, coral, lime and purple.
Neons by OPI includes:
- Life Gave Me Lemons: This citrusy lemon-lime hits the spot every time!
- You are So Outta Lime!: Here comes trouble ands he’s wearing this outspoken lime green!
- Juice Bar Hopping: This tangerine cream makes me jump for joy!
- Hotter than You Pink: Just when you think pink can’t get any hotter, there’s this!
- Push & Pur-Pull: This forceful purple has got me coming and going!
- Down to the Core-al: The beauty of this brilliant coral goes beyond skin deep.
- Put a Coat On!: Amp up any bright shade with this color-boosting base coat.
Neons by OPI will also be available in GelColor at professional salons. GelColor is a professional salon service that offers a high-shine, 100% gel finish that lasts for weeks with a 30 second LED cure. You can only get a GelColor at a professional salon starting this month.
You can now buy Neons by OPI in professional salons and spas across Canada. They have an SRP of $10.95 each.
Watch for my review coming up next week to find out which colour is my personal favourite!
One Canadian reader is going to win the Neons by OPI collection (nail lacquers).