Easter Marshmallow Pops
Marshmallow pops are 100 times easier to make than cake pops. I think that’s why I like them so much. You can make these in a matter of minutes and there’s no baking involved! Put them in a nice glass and make a pretty marshmallow bouquet. Then enjoy the bite-sized decadence.
If you wanted to change up the recipe a little, try them with butterscotch chips or even white chocolate. Whatever your taste buds desire will work!
- 6-8 regular sized marshmallows
- ½ cup Wilton milk chocolate candy chips
- Easter sprinkles
- 6-8 candy sticks
- Heat candy chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Insert stick in each marshmallow.
- Dip and roll marshmallows into the melted chocolate covering the marshmallow completely. Use a spoon to cover the marshmallow if needed.
- Lay on wax paper to set and sprinkle with Easter nonpareils
- Repeat the process with the other marshmallows.
- Place them in the fridge a few minutes to set. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 35mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g