Spotlight on Glitter by OPI Review
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. Opinions expressed are my own.
OPI’s newest collection, Spotlight on Glitter, features dazzling metallic and holographic lacquers. It’s always a good time to add a little glitter to your life right? Why only wear it once a year on New Year’s Eve? Now your nails can sparkle and shine all year round.
I love the look of pretty, glittery nails especially when they catch the light. You can wear the nail lacquers on their own or layer them over top another colour.
They have a gorgeous selection to choose including rainbow, gold, silver and pink iridescent confetti. The six nail lacquers included are as follows:
- You Pink Too Much: I’m obsessed with this rosy glitter set in a shimmery base
- Desperately Seeking Sequins: This prismatic glitter on a backdrop of shimmer is just what you’re looking for
- Rose of Light: A million points of light radiate from this rosy gold and rainbow sparkle
- I Reached My Gold!: The cache of gold confetti in this clear rainbow glitter is all yours!
- Chasing Rainbows: Your pursuit of gorgeous has won you this rainbow with pot-of-gold highlights
- Blush Hour: Sorry, gotta blush… this super dense fuchsia glitter is way too charming
My favourite colour is Chasing Rainbows. I wore it in the days leading up to St. Patrick’s day. I figured it fit the theme quite nicely! It has a clear base with a dusting of pink, silver, green, orange, and even yellow sparkles in different sizes. I went out for a coffee and noticed my nails sparkling as the sun hit them. They looked like diamonds!
You can use these nail lacquers with another new product from OPI called Glitter Off. I’ll also be sharing more info on that one shortly. It’s a new, peel-able base coat that allows you to quickly and easily remove your glitter lacquer. It’s applied beneath any glitter shade.
I’m hosting a giveaway for the entire Spotlight on Glitter Collection so make sure you enter!
Spotlight on Glitter is now in professional salons and spas across Canada and have an SRP of $10.95/each. Which shade will you wear first?