P&G Hockey Mom Survival Kit Giveaway #PGMom
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.
I’m not a hockey mom, but I have many friends and relatives who are. I remember my cousin practically living at the rink during hockey season when her boys were playing. They were always travelling to tournaments and practices. She was there at every game to cheer them on.
I’m thinking about signing Bridget up for hockey next year. She has expressed some interest in it thanks to my dad (who is 60 years old and still plays hockey each week!)
P&G has created the ultimate tip sheet to help out all the athlete moms and make their job a little easier.
1. Skates are expensive. To save blades from rusting wipe them down after each and every skate but be careful, they’re sharp. Try using Bounty Duratowels which are tough enough to wipe them off. For efficiency, keep a roll in hockey bags.
2. The lingering smell of hockey equipment in the car is only made worse when the heat is turned on high in the winter. To get rid of car odour, try Febreze Car Vent Clip Air Freshener for 30 days of fresh scent.
3. Runny nose after being in the cold arena? Coffee spill in the car? You’ll never have to search for a tissue with Puffs Car Cup – tissues specifically designed to fit in the cup holder of your vehicle.
4. Jerseys and socks soak up the sweat, snacks, beverages, and worst of all, the odour that comes with being an athlete. To keep their uniform looking bright and smelling fresh, throw them in the washing machine with detergent, specially designed for sportswear. Don’t forget to sprinkle in a little love and lasting scent with Downy Unstopables for freshness that releases as kids move!
5. Wet equipment left in a hockey bag after a game or practice is a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria. To prevent odour, air out all equipment after every practice and game on a drying rack. After taking the equipment out of the bag, try spraying all equipment (even soles inside the skates) with Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength for long lasting freshness. For a safety net, keep the to-go version in your purse for a burst of freshness anytime.
Do you know a hockey mom? P&G recently launched The House that Mom Built website where Canadians can celebrate hockey moms they know whether you are one yourself or have a friend or relative who is one. Just enter the name of a mom you want to celebrate and you’ll receive an email that includes a custom Facebook banner for the hockey mom. You can also forward the email to the mom you are celebrating and let her know why you think she’s a great hockey mom! Sounds like fun doesn’t it?
There’s also the #HockeyMomCA Twitter Party coming up on March 27th at 9 pm EST that will be hosted by Canadian Hockey Moms blogger, Theresa. They’ll be celebrating hockey moms, sharing tips and reflecting on the past hockey season. Make sure to RSVP if you are interested in attending!
One Canadian reader is going to win a P&G Hockey Mom Survival Kit! It includes:
- Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport HE 2.04L Active Fresh Scent
- Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Original Scent 85 mL To Go
- Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Original Scent 500 mL
- Febreze Car Vent Clip Air Freshener Linen & Sky 2mL
- Bounty DuraTowels White Paper Towels 2 King Rolls 49 Sheets
- Downy Unstopables 375g
- Puffs Car Cup 32 ply Tissue
By entering the following contest you are accepting that if you win your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR and shipping agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize.
This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom/#mamanPG program. However, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more than once, another winner will be selected. All winners must be from within Canada.