St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops
I’ve made cake pops in the past and though they tasted good, they were a mess to try and photograph! Marshmallow pops are much easier to make and even kids can help make these St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops! No baking required! You can whip a batch or two of these treats in no time at all. They make a fun treat for a St. Patrick’s day party.
Do you do anything special on St. Patrick’s Day?
St. Patrick's Day Marshmallow Pops
A simple treat for St. Patrick’s day! No baking required.
- 6-8 Regular Marshmallows
- ¼ cup Wilton Mint Chocolate candy melts
- ¼ cup Wilton Green chocolate candy melts
- Wilton nonpareils St. Patty’s Day sprinkles (Green and White)
- 6-8 candy sticks
- Heat the Mint Chocolate candy by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Insert stick in each marshmallow.
- Dip and roll the marshmallows into the mint chocolate covering all of the marshmallow. I use a spoon to help cover if needed.
- Lay on Wax paper or stand up in a cup.
- Repeat with all marshmallows and let set in the fridge 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat melting process with the green chocolate. Dip ½ of the mint chocolate covered marshmallow into the green chocolate and set aside. Sprinkle with green and white nonpareils.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the marshmallows.
- Let set in the fridge before serving.