KitchenAid Mixer Valentine’s Day Giveaway (US & Can)
One of the best products I’ve ever purchased for myself is my KitchenAid Mixer. I got it about a year or so ago when it was on sale at Canadian Tire and I use it every time I’m bake. I threw away my old electric hand mixer which I never liked using it anyways. The KitchenAid Mixer is a dream to use! There’s no comparison.
Here’s some suggestions for Valentine’s Day recipes you could make with your KitchenAid Mixer:
- Red Heart Valentine’s Day Cookies – Tammilee Tips
- Strawberry Cookie Butter Heart Waffles – Mommy Gaga
- Nutella Frozen Push Ups – Sweep Tight
- Valentine’s Day Cupcakes – Simply Stacie
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake – Just 2 Sisters
- 3 Ingredient Raspberry Trifle – Homemaking Hacks
- Strawberry Chocolate Bark – The Rebel Chick
- Double Chocolate Mousse – The Mom Reviews
- Valentine’s Day Heart Lantern – Crunchy Frugalista
- DIY Strawberry Peppermint Foot Scrub – Domestic Executive Online
- Heart Cookie Pops – The Mommy Files
- Hugs & Kisses Valentine’s Day Printable – About a Mom
I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to offer one lucky reader a brand new red KitchenAid Mixer just in time for Valentine’s day! Good luck everyone.