Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
Here’s another reason to look forward to spring and summer this year: the Brazil collection by OPI! This collection is reminiscent of the tropics with colours of the rainforests and sandy beaches. The collection features 12 nail lacquers with colours ranging from bright to earthy. You’ll find red, pink, coral, orange, yellow, taupe, sienna, mocha and jungle green. Quite a diverse range I think!
The Brazil by OPI Collection includes the following shades in both nail lacquer and GelColor (in-salon, professional service only) formulas:
- I Just Can’t Cope-acabana: Nothing lifts your spirits like this sunshine yellow.
- AmazON…AmazOFF: I’m making the switch to this deep jungle green.
- OPI Scores a Goal!: Make your point in this winning shade of rich chocolate.
- I São Paulo Over There: He was sipping coffee with this mocha-toned beauty.
- Taupe-less Beach: There’s nothing optional about wearing this enticing taupe.
- Next Stop…The Bikini Zone: This amethyst-toned pewter suits me just fine.
- Red Hot Rio: A ruby red as hot as the most exciting city in Brazil.
- Live.Love.Carnaval: This vibrant and festive coral is the life of the party.
- Kiss Me I’m Brazilian: Plant this warm luscious pink on me!
- Toucan Do It If You Try: You have talent to achieve anything in this confident orange.
- Where Did Suzi’s Man-go?: He went to fetch her this delicious mango smoothie.
- Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around: Nobody can stop me from wearing this creamy nude!
OPI has also launched a limited edition set of four mini nail lacquers in bold neon colours. The Brazil Beach Sandies Liquid Sand mini pack includes these shades:
- Samba-dy Loves Purple: Well, who wouldn’t find this vivid textured violet irresistible?
- I’m Brazil Nuts Over You: And I’m crazy for this textured matte pink.
- What’s a Little Rain Forest?: I’ve got this textured matte blue and an umbrella for two.
- You’re So Flippy Floppy: When I found this bright textured yellow, I just flipped!
The nail lacquers will retail for $10.95 and can be purchased at professional salons and spas across Canada. Beach Sandies Liquid Sand mini pack will retail for $14.95. Both will be available starting February 5th!
Check out my review where I share my favourite colour. Which colour is your favourite?
One Canadian reader is going to win the Brazil by OPI Collection and the Brazil Beach Sandies Liquid Sand mini pack!