Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
In today’s digital world, accessories for your phone or tablet are a way to not only protect what you own and make it easier to use, but also a way to express your personality as well. I like having a variety of accessories on hand for different occasions or different needs. My husband is the same way. We were both excited to have the chance to review some items from BoxWave – a site that not only promises to deliver the most innovative accessory products on the market, but also promises unparalleled customer service.
BoxWave sent me a variety of products from their site for review:
* Avery Case – this is a sleek, compact and fun little case. With a mirror and card slots for your ID and a credit card, this quilted patent leather wallet case is perfect for a date night or to bring along to a wedding or dressier affair. My iPhone fit nice and securely in the snap-fit shell case. I love the wristlet detail on this case. It’s classy and elegant and the perfect accessory for any occasion. At only $19.95, this is a great piece to add to your wardrobe.
* StudChic Case in Metallic Silver – to be honest, I don’t think if I saw this case online that I would have ordered it. But I am so glad that BoxWave sent it to me – I LOVE this case! It’s fun, it’s funky, it’s a great statement piece that I think sort of has a classic cool look to it. It fits securely over my phone without any extra bulk, and leaves all my ports easily accessible. It’s a very sleek case that’s sure to be a conversation starter. This case is also at a great price – only $18.95.
* Classic Book Case – this one has a pretty cool look of an old weathered book. It features three built-in card slots and a slide-in design for your iPhone. My husband took an instant liking to this case – he likes it as a nice alternative to times when wearing his phone on his belt isn’t really feasible. This case fit nicely in his front pocket of his work pants as well as the breast pocket of his shirt and he’s claimed it as his for dressier occasions. I think this would make a great gift for the avid reader in your life, or that ever so hard to buy for man that seems to have everything! At $34.95 it’s a great investment piece.
* EverTouch Capacitive Stylus – now that I’ve gotten used to using a stylus with my iPhone, I don’t think I’ll be able to do without it! I found this to be very useful in clicking on links and small arrows and text boxes while using my phone. It doesn’t require a lot of pressure – I found a simple light tap did the trick every time. It’s accurate, slim, easy to use, and a great accessory for anyone who uses their phone for emails, texting, surfing the web, using Facebook, etc. It features a durable fibermesh tip, solid aluminum barrel, a metal pen clip, and comes with three different lanyards. It’s only $15 and comes in a variety of colors.
* Rejuva PowerPack Pro – I’m a big believer that everyone should own a power pack. These things are life savers. You never know when you might need a boost of power for your phone or tablet, and having one of these packs could come in very handy. It features a integrated USB cable and a digital display that shows the remaining power of the pack, so you’re never left guessing. What I really like about this piece is that it allows you to charge your phone and tablet simultaneously, so you don’t have to choose one over the other. This PowerPack is available in silver, white, and black, and sells for $50 on the BoxWave site. It’s a great item to throw in your travel bag, your back pack, your purse, or your glove compartment.
BoxWave has become the ultimate source for the most innovative accessories for handheld devices of all categories – cell phones, smartphones, media players, gaming devices, GPS devices, tablets and more. On the site you can find what you need by your device or product type. They are a one-stop shop for any device you might own. To see everything they have to offer, check out their website.