Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection Giveaway (Can)
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. Opinions expressed are my own.
Carrie Underwood has come a long way since her days on American Idol. She’s launched a successful music career winning a slew of awards, starred in The Sound of Music and now has embarked on a new venture. Nicole by OPI has recently announced a partnership with Carrie Underwood for 2014!
The Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood collection consists of 14 new nail lacquers that were inspired by Carrie herself. You’ll find a wide range of hues from pretty pinks, reds, corals to texture glitter and rich eggplant (to name a few!). Nicole by OPI wanted to capture Carrie’s “soulful spirit and showcase the different facets of her collection”. I think they succeeded. The collection is simply gorgeous. Watch for my review and I’ll show you my favourite shade!
The Carrie Underwood Collection includes the following nail lacquers:
- Carrie’d Away: Carrie’s own gold record signature shade
- Lips are Dripping Honey: This multi-gold glitter is sweet on you
- Southern Charm: Frankly my dear, this nude shade looks charming on you
- Sweet Daisy: A bouquet of southern peach blossoms
- Carnival Cotton Candy: This spun sugar pink is all about fun
- Goodbye Shoes: Hit the road, but leave me this standalone gray-green
- Backstage Pass: I want access to this brown with purple nuances
- Sing You Like a Bee: Put some of this frosty ice on that, honey!
- Party Bus: Celebrate on-the-go with this party perfect confetti glitter
- Love My Pups: Let’s “paws” for this adorably sweet pink
- Color Me Country: This soul-ful hot pink makes me want to sign
- Some Hearts: You can’t beat this romantic coral dream
- American as Apple Pie: Tradition runs deep in this classic red
- Fisher Queen: I’m hooked on this deep, deep eggplant
The Carrie Underwood Collection is a limited edition set and it will be in newly designed bottles featuring the new Nicole by OPI logo. You can buy them starting this month for a SRP of $10.99 each at Shopper’s Drug Mart, Target Canada, Walmart Canada, Jean Coutu, London Drugs and Loblaws.
Which shade is your favourite?