Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. Opinions expressed are my own.
Carrie Underwood has come a long way since her days on American Idol. She’s launched a successful music career winning a slew of awards, starred in The Sound of Music and now has embarked on a new venture. Nicole by OPI has recently announced a partnership with Carrie Underwood for 2014!
The Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood collection consists of 14 new nail lacquers that were inspired by Carrie herself. You’ll find a wide range of hues from pretty pinks, reds, corals to texture glitter and rich eggplant (to name a few!). Nicole by OPI wanted to capture Carrie’s “soulful spirit and showcase the different facets of her collection”. I think they succeeded. The collection is simply gorgeous. Watch for my review and I’ll show you my favourite shade!
The Carrie Underwood Collection includes the following nail lacquers:
- Carrie’d Away: Carrie’s own gold record signature shade
- Lips are Dripping Honey: This multi-gold glitter is sweet on you
- Southern Charm: Frankly my dear, this nude shade looks charming on you
- Sweet Daisy: A bouquet of southern peach blossoms
- Carnival Cotton Candy: This spun sugar pink is all about fun
- Goodbye Shoes: Hit the road, but leave me this standalone gray-green
- Backstage Pass: I want access to this brown with purple nuances
- Sing You Like a Bee: Put some of this frosty ice on that, honey!
- Party Bus: Celebrate on-the-go with this party perfect confetti glitter
- Love My Pups: Let’s “paws” for this adorably sweet pink
- Color Me Country: This soul-ful hot pink makes me want to sign
- Some Hearts: You can’t beat this romantic coral dream
- American as Apple Pie: Tradition runs deep in this classic red
- Fisher Queen: I’m hooked on this deep, deep eggplant
The Carrie Underwood Collection is a limited edition set and it will be in newly designed bottles featuring the new Nicole by OPI logo. You can buy them starting this month for a SRP of $10.99 each at Shopper’s Drug Mart, Target Canada, Walmart Canada, Jean Coutu, London Drugs and Loblaws.
Which shade is your favourite?
One Canadian reader is going to win the Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection!