Love With Food Review
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
With the holidays coming up fast, wouldn’t it be great if you could something nice for yourself while in turn helping someone else? The good news is that you can – with Love With Food.
Love With Food is a unique subscription box service that delivers natural and organic snacks to your door each month and in turn donates a meal to a food bank to help combat child hunger for every box it delivers. So every box you receive equals a meal for a hungry child – something you can feel good about all year round. I received the October Love With Food Tasting Box for review and was pleasantly surprised that there were so many yummy treats in the small red box. Inside the box was:
* Chocolate Pizzelle Crisps from Silk City Snacks – by far my favorite treat. These chips have a nice crispy texture and subtle chocolate taste that are the perfect combination to fend off any sweet cravings.
* Glee Gum from Verve Inc – this treat consists of brown rice and cane sugar, making it a great alternative to other gums on the market that have artificial ingredients. These packs are great to throw in your purse or desk drawer.
* New World Caveman Cookies by Caveman Bakery – my husband and I both enjoyed these cookies. They are made with a mix of pumpkins seeds and maple syrup and are a soft and delicious little treat.
* Organic Hard Candies from Torie and Howard – these are organic candies made with all natural fruit flavors. I liked the taste and didn’t feel guilty for eating all of them!
* Pixo Pearls from Vinaigerie Gingras – to be honest, I didn’t know what to do with these! But I went online and heard that these apple cider vinegar pearls are great on a salad – and knowing the great health benefits of apple cider vinegar I was happy to give it a try!
* Happy Squeeze from Happy Family – my youngest insisted on having this for himself and I was happy to oblige. We’re big fans of Happy Family products in this house, so I knew he would love this pouch.
* Toasted Coconut Chips from Dang – being a big coconut fan I pretty much knew I would like these before I even opened the bag. And I was right! These chips are a great combo of salty and sweet.
* Kind Bar from Kind Snacks – this is another brand that we like in my house, and my husband packed this up in his lunchbox for a treat at work.
* Also included in the box were coupons (one for a free product), as well as a card with all of the contents listed.
Subscriptions for the Tasting Box are only $10 a month – and you can cancel at anytime. If you want even more goodies on your doorstep each month you can subscribe to the new Deluxe Box for $17 a month. With the Deluxe Box you get twice the snacks and you donate twice the meals! Either subscription would make a great holiday gift for the “snacker” in your life (or even for yourself – I think this will be my Christmas gift to myself this year!). You can feel good about the snacks in each box because Love With Food promises to only send snacks that are organic, all natural, GMO-free, gluten-free or free of artificial junk. Plus, if you like something you get a taste of in your box, you can order more on their online shop. You’ll also earn points on the Love With Food site for every product that you receive and review, which you can then cash in for free product. And, from now until December 1st, you’ll receive a free 2-year subscription to Every Day with Rachel Ray magazine with your paid subscription to Love With Food. There’s just so much to love about this company!