Baby’s First Christmas Twitter Party on 12/4 at 8-9 ET with @BabiesRUs #BRUChristmas
Sponsored by Babies”R”Us. Opinions are my own.
I remember how excited I was for my daughter’s first Christmas. Olivia loved looking at the twinkling lights on the tree and we took lots of pictures of her with her gifts. We did have to “help” her open them though! I still have the ornament my beloved Grandma June bought for that said, “Baby’s First Christmas”. She’s 15 years old now, but I still put that ornament on my tree every year. She’ll always be my baby.
Babies”R”Us is celebrating all the joy and wonder of Baby’s First Christmas with several fun in-store events this season, as well as a Baby’s First Christmas Sweepstakes, and the #BRUChristmas Twitter party on Wednesday, December 4th at 8 p.m. EST. Keep reading to find out more about the party, prizing, and how you can RSVP to win some amazing prizes!
#BRUChristmas Twitter Party Details
- WHAT: The Baby’s First Christmas Twitter Party!
- WHEN: Wednesday, December 4th at 8 p.m. Eastern / 7 p.m. Central / 5 p.m. Pacific.
- WHO:@babiesrus and @Crissy (Follow before the party).
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #BRUChristmas or TWUBS #BRUChristmas.
- PRIZES: $500 total Babies”R”Us gift cards. (2) $50 cards, (2) $100 cards, (1) $200 card.
- RSVP: You must RSVP to win prizes, please RSVP at Dear Crissy.
We’ll be discussing ideas for stocking stuffers, simple decorating tips, creating a last minute family Christmas card and how to remember Baby’s First Christmas! I hope to see all of you at the #BRUChristmas Twitter Party on December 4th, be sure to RSVP today!