Febreze Sleep Serenity Review
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Did you know that the recommended amount of sleep each night is 7 to 8 hours? I think for the most part I’m doing pretty well in that department. My kids are older now and sleep through the night. I remember when they were little and I thought I would never get a full night’s rest ever again. Sleep was a precious commodity!
My bedroom is my oasis. We recently finished a huge master bedroom makeover and I absolutely love spending time in there. It’s the nicest room in our house! We purchased a new queen size mattress that is so comfy. I’m sleeping so much better now.
Febreze has some new products that will help you create an ideal environment in your bedroom for sleep. I had a chance to try out all three new products in the Febreze Sleep Serenity line and think they enhance the sleeping experience. All three products come in three different relaxing scents: Moonlit Lavender, Warm Milk & Honey and Quiet Jasmine.
Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser: Releases a mild relaxing scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. I adore the Warm Milk & Honey scent. I currently have the bedside diffuser on my dresser in my bedroom and I can smell it immediately when I enter the bedroom. It’s small and discreet and doesn’t take up much space wherever you place it.
Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist: It’s basically an air freshener like you’d have in your bathroom, but instead you use it in your bedroom. I spray it when I want to freshen up the room a little. Sometimes the air can get stale when you have the room closed all day or first thing on waking up with morning breath heavy in the air. Again I love the Warm Milk & Honey because it’s a little sweet and has a hint of vanilla fragrance in it.
Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher: It’s just like Febreze Fabric Refresher, but in these new scents. You can use it on your bedding, pillows, sheets, etc. I was pulling some blankets from storage in the basement to give to John’s mom and gave them a quick spray to freshen them up.
If I had to pick a favourite of these three new products, I think I would say the Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser. I love how it changes the atmosphere of the room and make it that much more enjoyable to spend time in.
Febreze has partnered with the National Sleep Foundation and has some recommendations on how to improve the quality of your sleep. Here’s their five tips:
1. Establish a regular bedtime: Try to go to sleep and wake up at the same time each day, even on the weekends. Trying to catch up on sleep on the weekends can actually have a reverse effect on the body, and make you feel more tired when Monday rolls around.
2. Create a sleep haven: Create an environment that promotes sleep – one that is quiet, dark, cool and comfortable. Fresh sheets, cooling pillows and black out shades seem to do the trick.
3. Fill the air: Incorporate soothing fragrances into your bedtime routine to help relax and unwind. Febreze Sleep Serenity collection’s calming scents in Moonlit Lavender, Warm Milk & Honey and Quiet Jasmine help create a soothing bedtime atmosphere.
4. Exercising: Getting your body moving is one of the best things you can do to help you sleep. Exercise anytime, as long as it doesn’t cut into your shuteye.
5. Nighttime beverages: Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks such as coffee, tea and soft drinks after noon. Caffeine-free herbal tea or warm milk are great options prior to nestling into your sheets.
I’m doing well on tips 1 to 3, but tips 4 and 5 I need to work on! I often drink coffee before bed (eek!). I need to change that I guess! How well do you sleep at night?