Create a Special Father’s Day #SeeSteelFirst #ad
Dislosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
With Father’s Day around the corner, I’ve been trying to come up with different ways to create a special day for John. He’s been a wonderful father figure to both my girls who absolutely adore him. They always enjoy spending time with him out in his garage and helping him with the renovations. Bridget, my youngest, is especially attached to him and loves being his little helper.
Here’s a picture of Bridget helping John on our kitchen renovation:
I’ve been brainstorming ideas that would be enjoyable for both John and my girls. A few things came to mind for things we could do as a family:
1. Go for a walk on the coast. We live about a 10 minute drive from the ocean and the girls and John enjoy walking on the ocean floor at low tide. He shows them crabs hiding under rocks and last time we were there, we even saw seals!
2. Eat at his favourite restaurant. John loves a local diner that serves the best clams and chips. We don’t eat out often so I think it would be a nice treat for him to get his favourite meal.
3. Go to see a movie. In fact, I know the perfect movie that both John and the girls would really enjoy: Man of Steel. AND there’s even a exclusive pre-screening on June 13th! I can’t think of a better way to kick off our Father’s day celebration!
John is a HUGE movie buff. I mean he’s seriously hard core with his love of movies. In fact, we just built a room in the basement to house his entire collection of movies. There’s thousands down there! I know his favourite type of movies are super hero movies; On a side note, our first date was to see this very type of film! I think it’s also a movie my daughters would enjoy.
Check out the official Man of Steel trailer below.
Man of Steel is in theatres everywhere on June 14th, but you have a chance to see it a day early at an exclusive pre-screening! Showtime is June 13th at 7 pm at specified theatres. Tickets to the pre-screening are being sold exclusively at Walmart. The fact that you can see the film a day early than everyone else makes it an even cooler gift for dad. I’ve never seen the likes of an offer like this before and it’s actually the first of its kind.
How to get your exclusive pre-screening tickets to Man of Steel
Purchase tickets to the exclusive pre-screening of Man of Steel [PG-13] on June 13th, 2013 at 7 PM at your local Walmart! Tickets can be purchased in the Electronics Department and include an exclusive digital comic book written by David S. Goyer, author of “Man of Steel”, as well as an exclusive opportunity to pre-order an HD digital download or Blu-Ray copy of the film.
- Go to your local Walmart
- Visit the electronics department
- Purchase your EXCLUSIVE Man of Steel prescreening tickets (available in 2D or 3D)
- Take your family to the theater location noted on your ticket and watch the EXCLUSIVE 7 p.m. premiere of Man of Steel on June 13th!
What are your plans for Father’s day? Will you be checking out Man of Steel?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros.