STOKKE Scoot Stroller Giveaway
Heads up moms of babies and toddlers! There is a new arrival in the baby gear world this spring: STOKKE Scoot Stroller. The luxurious Norwegian baby gear brand first rocked the world of strollers in 2003 with the STOKKE Xplory and this season they are rolling out the new Scoot and Crusi strollers. The latter is a single stroller that can be easily converted to a double, retailing at just under one and a half grand (see detailed Crusi video).
The Scoot gives you a similar look and features for nearly half the price for $699.99. While there is no bassinet or second seat option as with the Crusi, it features a reversible seat that can face the parent or face out and the higher seat position that STOKKE is famous for. A smooth and stylish ride for baby that will turn heads everywhere. Not to mention it makes travel with baby easier! Check out the latest STOKKE Scoot review and video to see the stroller in action.
Our Favorite Features of the STOKKE Scoot Stroller:
- 2 way rear and front facing seat
- Active and rest recline positions
- One handed compact fold
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Height adjustable handle
- Extra roomy cargo basket easily accessible from all sides
- Higher seat position suitable to use as high chair in restaurants
- Engineered suspension for a smooth ride
- Stable footrest with easy step access for toddlers
- Ample canopy with visor and ventilation
- 3 year warranty
Purchase: You can pre-order the STOKKE Scoot online at Magic Beans. It will also be available through the STOKKE shop in the near future.