Out My Window App
Have you checked out the new Out My Window app by Warner Bros? I keep hearing about it and am planning to download it in on my iPhone. It’s a private photo-sharing app that allows you to share your photos with your family and friends. It gives you complete control over who sees your photos! It also has 5GB of free storage for your photos.
Here’s a few of the key features:
- Take pictures from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and share them only with family and friends instantly across multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, computer, internet-connected TV, and digital photo frame)
- Control who can see your photos through permission-based albums and an easy to use interface
- Flip back to a day in your life with day stacks in a photo timeline
- Stay connected with your nearest and dearest by receiving real-time alerts and notifications of their photo activity
- Get a head start on your albums by importing existing collections from your camera roll, computer or popular photo sharing sites
- Send photos directly to digital photo frames from within the app
- Enjoy instant slideshows on the internet-connected TV version of the service
Out My Window is FREE! You can download from the iTunes store or from their site for non-IOS users.