Join us for the #iTikesTour Twitter Party on 8/30 9-10 pm EST
Get ready to be introduced to the hottest new toys to hit stores in the coming months! iTikes are an interactive line of toys that inspire kids to learn, discover and be creative. They can be used on their own or with your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
iTikes is celebrating their launch with the iTikes Discover Tour across the US! They will be visiting parks, playgrounds and special events and kids can try out their innovative line of toys. Plus, they will be giving away free t-shirts, coupons, iTikes toys and even an iPad! Visit iTikes on Facebook to see where they will be next.
iTikes Show Us YOUR Cute Kid Instagram Contest
Enter to win toys from iTikes in their Show Us YOUR Cute Kid Instagram Contest.
- Follow @iTikesToys on Instagram
- Instagram a picture of your cute kid with the hashtags #itikes #cutekid
iTikes will choose their three favorite photos of the day to win toys! See more details & official rules.
iTikesTour Twitter Party
Join us for the #iTikesTour Twitter Party on Thursday August 30th from 9 to 10 pm EST. We will be chatting about this exciting new line of toys and letting you know more about the iTikes Discover Tour!
- Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012
- Time: 9 to 10 pm EST
- Hashtag: #iTikesTour
- Sponsor: @iTikes
- Panelists: @SassyScorpYM, @simplystacienet, @crissy,@simplysassymda, @Syrana
- Prizes: Grand Prize- A prize package that includes the iTikes Keyboard, Doodle Board and Map; Other Prizes- iTikes Keyboards, iTikes Doodle Boards, iTikes Map & iTikes discount coupons.
- Topic: iTikes Discover Tour + launch of new iTikes toys
- Custom Tweetgrid: http://bit.ly/MRblOt
How to RSVP
1. Please follow the sponsor, panelists & add your Twitter handle to the linky below. (Link title should be your Twitter handle with @ before it. Example @simplystacienet. Link should be your Twitter URL. Example https://twitter.com/simplystacienet .)
2. Please RT the embedded tweet below.
— Simply Stacie (@simplystacienet) August 28, 2012
Disclosure: This post has been part of a compensated campaign with Simply Sassy Media and iTikes. All opinions and thoughts are my own.