A few months ago, I took the Content Brew online course from Momcomm and let me just say, it was money well spent! I loved it and wanted to let everyone know that sign ups are now open for the new sessions. I learned so much and got so many fresh ideas for posts that my calendar is now full. If you are feeling stagnant and having a hard time getting motivated and need ideas for topics, this is the class! I was also introduced to a few new apps that help me stay organized and focused.
It runs for 7 days and even though I was very busy, I still was able to carve out a window of time each day to read, watch and learn and put the tips into action. It’s been months and I’m STILL using the tips I learned from this course.
Here’s how it’s set up:
- Day 1: Getting to Know the Content Calendar
- Day 2: Planning and Creating Blog Content Ideas (Part 1)
- Day 3: Planning and Creating Blog Content Ideas (Part 2)
- Day 4: Planning and Creating Content for Facebook and Twitter
- Day 5: The Art of Using the Right Words to Drive Traffic
- Day 6: Keep Fresh Content Brewing Using Evernote
- Day 7: Finding and Keeping Track of Content to Share
- Bonus: Easy Automation to Shelve Ideas and Articles for Content Planning
You will come away knowing:
- Exactly why you need a content calendar
- How to customize a calendar for your blog
- Why and how you should include social media in your content planning (we’ll stick with Facebook and Twitter for this course)
- Eight questions to ask yourself for more effective content planning
- What types of posts bring in the best traffic
- Techniques for coming up with an endless supply of content ideas
- 23 Content Generation Prompts for Facebook and Twitter
- Attention-grabbing words and phrases to increase engagement
- Tools to save you time and keep you organized
The course fee is $65 and dates currently are set for August 20 to 26 and October 1 to 10. I encourage you to check it out and sign up if it’s something you are interested in!