I love crafting. Doesn’t matter what it is – whether it’s creating decorations for holidays, making handmade cards or doing a kiddie crafting project with my oldest son. I’m far from a professional, but I have fun with what I do. And whether you’re a casual crafter like me, or a professional crafter making money with your creations, you should know about a site called Kewtsy.
Kewtsy is a members-only online sales club for handmade shoppers and crafters. Every day members are given the chance to purchase quality merchandise and crafting supplies at discounted prices. Members can save up to 80% on the one or two brands featured every day before the deals sell out or expire. Every day there’s something new and different. Kewtsy prides itself on finding the ultimate balance of quality and price for its members. Membership is free; all you have to do is sign up on their homepage to receive daily sale email alerts.
Kewtsy sent me an assortment of products that have been featured on their site recently. Included in my surprise package were:
- A set of retro style camera stamps – great for stamping envelopes or homemade cards.
- 5 black board heart shaped clips – I think these would be great as gift tags!
- Pack of 60 gift tags – so many uses for these; gift tags, organizing baskets, etc.
- “A Rose By Any Other Name” earring kit – this would be a fun project to do with my nieces.
- A pink antique bronze rose ring – matches the earrings from the kit.
- A set of heart stickers – again, great for envelopes, cards, lunch box notes.
- A set of small manila envelopes – very cute to personalize for small gifts/surprises and even gift cards.
The items I received ranged in price from $1.00 to $5.50 – great for any crafter’s budget! Plus, if you know of a deal, or have a small business of your own that you think fits in with Kewtsy, you can submit a deal to them as well. Check out Kewtsy for yourself – you can see today’s deal as well as recent deals once you sign up.
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.