iPhone Photography: A Visual Guide | Sale Ends 7/29!
In April, I got my very first iPhone and I absolutely love it! How I managed for three years with no cell phone seems crazy now. I’ve been having fun with all the apps and taking pictures with my phone. I’ve discovered a few fun camera apps like Instagram and Hipstamatic, but I know I haven’t even scratched the surface with what I can do with my iPhone.
When I saw Alli Worthington’s new ebook, iPhone Photography: A Visual Guide, I knew I had to read it. I bought a copy of it yesterday and have been slowly going through the book and testing out my new knowledge with my iPhone. Last night, I downloaded Percolator and was playing around with it. It makes your ordinary photos into funky mosaics!
iPhone Photography: A Visual Guide will show you how to:
- Take amazing photos with your iphone
- Easily edit photos on the go
- Post photos to your WordPress blog directly from your phone
- Back up your photos so you never lose them
- Turn your images into stories
- Create photo collages from your iphone
- Make your images pinnable
- Turn videos into pinnable graphics
- Easily create visual content for your brand
- Turn iphone photos into gifts for family and friends
- Use your iphone to get organized
- Make money from your visual content
This book is for anyone who wants to learn tips & tricks to create amazing photos on your iPhone. I have a DSLR, but I also use my iPhone to take photos for my blog posts. As a blogger, I know that an amazing photo can really drive traffic to a post. Think about how popular Pinterest is!
iPhone Photography: The Visual Guide is currently on sale for $5.00, but that won’t last long! The price goes back up to its regular price of $9.97 on Sunday night (7/29). Get the book now while its at this bargain price! It’s well worth the price!