Product Reviews

SmartKlean® Non-Toxic Stain Remover Review

When my daughter was diagnosed with severe respiratory issues and ultimately asthma as a baby, I became passionate about eliminating potentially harmful chemicals from our home. Finding a non-toxic stain remover has been difficult until I discovered SmartKlean®.

I was very excited to try the product because I use the SmartKlean® Laundry Ball and have enjoyed excellent results. Check out my review of the Laundry Ball.

SmartKlean® Non-Toxic Stain Remover harnesses the power of pure Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, borax and other essential oils. I was pleasantly surprised with how powerful this stain remover is because I used it to remove crayon from my daughter’s shorts. I was afraid that it wouldn’t come out but I applied the stick gently to the shorts (I wet the stain with water first per instructions) and then washed it in warm water along with my laundry ball. Over 90% of the crayon was removed on the first washing and since the remaining 10% was stubborn I decided to reapply and use a wash cloth to scrub it a bit. I didn’t even need to wash it again because the entire stain came out!

Additional benefits include:

  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pleasant smell from the essential oils
  • “Works on juice, blood, grass, grease, mud, red wine, ink, ring around the collar, underarm stains etc.”
  • Utilizes borax for hard water problems

Furthermore, SmartKlean® Non-Toxic Stain Remover is all natural, 100% biodegradable, no phosphates, dyes, detergent, artificial ingredients and 100% recycled materials in the packaging. This is a product that really works and I can feel good about using for my family and the environment.

You are invited to visit SmartKlean® to learn more or purchase the Stain Remover and the Laundry Ball.

Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.

Maureen

Maureen is a SAHM who left the Corporate healthcare field to home educate her 6, 7 and 8 year old children. She is a voracious reader for both herself & her kids and also enjoys a natural and organic lifestyle. She lives in Orlando, Fl with her husband Mark, three children and 5 year old boxer, Jack.

more by Maureen »